Look And Find Picture Puzzles (mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
- 50 sets of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse illustrations, each set with 10 differences for children to find.
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and older.
- Solutions provided for all picture puzzles.
- Illustrated by the Disney Storybook Artists.
- Spiral-bound, lies flat for easy use.
- Number of Pages: 128
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Dictionary)
- English (Published)
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Look and Discover Picture Puzzles is a picture puzzle book for young children 3 years and older that features Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, Pluto, along with other Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters. Each puzzle has two side-by-side pictures illustrated by the Disney Storybook Artists. Children can have fun and also create their powers of observation and critical thinking by finding the 10 differences between each pair of pictures. The book s 50 picture puzzles include these bright, colorful illustrations: Pluto splashes in the water while Mickey and also the rest utilizing the gang have fun in the beach. Donald flies his new remote manage plane. Answers are provided in the back of the book. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Look and Find Picture Puzzles book is spiral-bound and easy for kids to handle. The Clubhouse pals aid Goofy search for his lost golf ball. Minnie shows off the green things in her garden.
2019 Copyright (C) Mickey Mouse Books