Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Lights On, Lights Off !
- Working nightlight and 6-button audio module attached to book.
- Children press buttons to add sound and music to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse story.
- Powered by 3 AG-13 button cell batteries (included).
- Children press on-off switch to activate nightlight.
- Recommended for children ages 18 months and older.
- Number of Pages: 12
- English (Unknown)
- English (Original Language)
- English (Dictionary)
- English (Published)
The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Nightlight Book has an attached nightlight and on-off switch and six sound buttons that children use to improve a story about Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse trying to solve a mystery. Three replaceable long-life AG-13 button cell batteries that power the nightlight and sound module are included. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Nightlight Book conforms for the specifications for toy safety of ASTM F963-08. When the switch is turned on, a light illuminates and a sound effect plays. The book is created for youngsters ages 3 and older. Pressing the buttons activates a single of these six sounds: A musical tune A door opening and closing A toy airplane A kite zooming by way of the sky Popcorn popping A telescope expanding The book s thick board pages stand up to repeated use.
2019 Copyright (C) Mickey Mouse Books